If you’ve ever had a flea infestation on your dog or in your home, chances are you don’t need to read this post. You already know why treating your pets for fleas and ticks is crucial.
If you’ve ever pulled off numerous ticks embedded into your pet’s skin, chances are you don’t need to read this post either. You already know why treating your dog or cat with a trusted flea and tick preventative is incredibly important.
For those of you that have been lucky and do not treat your pet currently, it only takes once before you become a believer. A flea or tick infestation is not a walk in the park. Taking preventative measures is your best bet so you never have to experience the agony of an infestation in your life.
In case you don’t know, here are a few reasons why you should treat your pet with a trusted flea and tick topical before there is an issue:
• No pet should have to suffer from being a blood meal for fleas and ticks.
• A flea infestation in your home can be complete chaos. It can also be hard to eliminate. Jumping ahead of a potential issue is the best way to treat for fleas and ticks.
• Fleas and ticks carry zoonotic diseases, like Lyme disease. Not only can it hurt your pets, but it can also hurt your human family members as well.
• Fleas and ticks take bites out of your dog, literally. Yuck!
• Fleas lay eggs on your pet and in your home. In fact, one Single flea can lay up to 500 eggs in their lifetime. That is a lot of fleas!
• Fleas itch. They itch your pet and you! Have you ever had fleas in your bed? We don’t recommend it.
We could come up with many more reasons, but I don’t think we need to. Treat your pet with a flea and tick preventative like TevraPet Activate II for dogs.
Have an adventurous summer and enjoy the great outdoors!